• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat McAfee and Greg Olsen on Cam Newton

NAS

2 minutes ago, Manna said:

Greg basically confirmed that Cam's shoulder got hurt on the play where the db picked off the pass intended for KB. 

I knew it as soon as I saw it. It was like a gut punch to me. That's when I knew the end was near on his career.  That was one time I wish he would just have stood there and let the guy score.

• Pie 3

9 minutes ago, Manna said:

Greg basically confirmed that Cam's shoulder got hurt on the play where the db picked off the pass intended for KB. 

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I knew it as soon as I saw it. It was like a gut punch to me. That's when I knew the end was near on his career.  That was one time I wish he would just have stood there and let the guy score.

Cam said it himself years ago, too. 

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

TJ's hit was the one that finished him off. The first shoulder injury that started the decline was from a pick on a lazy route by KB, that fat f*ck.

KB was the worst first round pick in history. I remember watching him in 2016 and thinking how lazy his route running was, slow and pathetic 

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

TJ's hit was the one that finished him off. The first shoulder injury that started the decline was from a pick on a lazy route by KB, that fat f*ck.

I’m sure I would remember if I saw the play again but it’s just not coming to me at the moment. He took way too many vicious hits 

Edited by Kentucky Panther

Man it hurts everytime I think about "what if" with Cam.

We truly had a special talent. It sucks he got that shoulder injury. We probably have a SB right now had he stayed healthy.

Im still salty we never got to see a healthy Cam with a healthy Cmac. They would have been special together.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

2 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I’m sure I would remember if I saw the play again but it’s just not coming to me at the moment. He took way too many vicious hits 

It wasn't even a hit. It was from the way he hit the ground with his shoulder.  I've seen it before.