• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[Warren Sapp] Bears are trading Justin Fields to draft Bryce Young

thunderraiden

VERY hard pass

Zero interest in Fields, he’s an even worse passer than Lamar and will want a huge contract after next year.

I’ve said from the start that the Bears should trade him and start a new clock on a QB contract extension with one with better passing upside, but that’s also why I wouldn’t want us to take him on.

• Pie 9
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

VERY hard pass

Zero interest in Fields, he’s an even worse passer than Lamar and will want a huge contract after next year.

I’ve said from the start that the Bears should trade him and start a new clock on a QB contract extension with one with better passing upside, but that’s also why I wouldn’t want us to take him on.

Lamar is not a bad passer, which makes your post null and void. 

His career passer rating is 96.7. 

• Pie 8
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

If that happened,  more than likely Young and Stroud would go 1 n 2. Therefore  depending  on where  Fields got traded, we could be in a dilemma. It'd push Levi stock up(which I see rising after the combine anyway) and we need to circle all options asap. 

4 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/warren-sapp-says-bears-are-trading-justin-fields-draft-bryce-young

More than likely Sapp is talking out of his ass... but if not we instantly become favorites to land Fields right? #9 and 2 2nds gets it done right?

Do not want.

If a team drafts you that high and wants to dump you two years in then that tells us all we need to know about you

• Pie 8
  • Poo 2