• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is starting to get nasty with coach wilks.

ncguy2184

So what's the cut off date for this "they didn't hire the coach I wanted" rage fest? I could see some still going by April at this rate. It's legitimately pitiful. Even the man himself has accepted with class and grace and is moving on elsewhere. Take a hint and stop acting like a nut.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's Florio, dude. Sh-t stirring is his business. Hell, he spent years trying to get presumed top picks to sit out their senior seasons.

Yet even he only states that it's something they might want to explore. And that there will be emails and documents and such to show internal communication.

My guess? He knows this is bullsh-t. But hey, anything for clicks, right?

Yeah this is Florio, his schtick is getting old. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Matt Ryan was atrocious last year but he was 3-3-1 with Reich.  He was 1-4 without him ...

Also...

The article points out that Taylor was "playing through pain" all last season.

I get that mitigating circumstances only apply when we're talking about Steve Wilks, but hey... 😕

• Pie 1

On 1/28/2023 at 12:27 PM, 4Corners said:

What is virtue signaling I keep seeing this word 

Sorry going way back here - missed your question. I take it to be drawing attention to how good/woke/or otherwise virtuous you are by castigating or criticizing others. For examples “David Tepper is a racist, so I am most certainly not” - insert media source. Sure others could word it better.

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Sorry going way back here - missed your question. I take it to be drawing attention to how good/woke/or otherwise virtuous you are by castigating or criticizing others. For examples “David Tepper is a racist, so I am most certainly not” - insert media source. Sure others could word it better.

oh aliases

On 1/29/2023 at 7:54 AM, frankw said:

So what's the cut off date for this "they didn't hire the coach I wanted" rage fest? I could see some still going by April at this rate. It's legitimately pitiful. Even the man himself has accepted with class and grace and is moving on elsewhere. Take a hint and stop acting like a nut.

The race baiters will use wilks as a dog whistle for at least the next couple years. Once the team starts winning they’ll be right there in stands cheering like everyone else