• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: CJ Stroud is reportedly the “apple” of the Carolina Panthers’ eye at the moment.

8 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

Before reich was hired, I was saying that the Panthers wanted Stroud and were willing to go to #1 to get him. 

With Reich hired, this is much more likely. 

They will have to basically throw away EVERY BIT of their Draft Capital to get Stroud, imo.

19 hours ago, BeenPounding said:

Stroud is the only draftable QB for us in the this draft.  Honestly, I would rather go get someone like Gardenr Minshew as a place holder to battle with Corral for this upcoming season than force a pick, let alone a trade for Levis or AR15.

If we cannot get Stroud for a reasonable price; remember we still need an edge rusher, MLB, TE, and CB, we should trade back in the first and acquire an additional 1st for next year.  If we had two first round picks next year we could easily trade up towards the top of the draft with a Godfather package while having enough cap space to build out our roster holes with Free Agents.

I'm more sold on a group of Caleb Williams or Drake Mayes than I am of Stroud, Young, Levis, Richardson.

I think both of they guys next year are lightyears better than the guys coming out this year.  Seems like that's what we say every year though lmao.

But yea, I'd much rather deal with a current player than waste a pick on Levis or Richardson.

Honestly, I don't hate the idea of trying to get Carr.. Assuming with can get LV to take some of that salary.

I'd rather take Anthony Richardson and not mortgage our future on an Ohio State QB. How many more draft picks do we have to give up? Richardson may take time to develop but his stats are nearly identical to Josh Allen's at Wyoming, he makes the same mind blowing throws, he has speed, size, etc. You could probably run a traditional offense with him as well as some of what the Ravens and Bills run.

Give me Richardson over Stroud along with the rest of our draft picks. 

• Pie 2