• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: CJ Stroud is reportedly the “apple” of the Carolina Panthers’ eye at the moment.

5 minutes ago, BeenPounding said:

He is a free agent this year.  No way he supplants Hurts unless Hurts holds out for a new deal

And that's my point.

Who else do the Eagles have as someone who can reliably back up Hurts if he should...if you'll pardon the pun...get hurt?

You would think they'd want to hold onto Minshew just as an insurance policy or something.

On 1/28/2023 at 10:56 PM, WOW!! said:

That wasn’t the only reason we didn’t want Payton.. Picks to a rival, Full control of the roster demands and a 20 million dollar a year salary might also be a issue.. Concerning Payton .. Which it seems is making alot of teams back off..

Full control seems to be an issue. Money is no issue and it never got to the point of actual compensation. Just a rumor of what it would take which was a 1 and something else.

Biggest needs that can be satisfied in the draft are WR LB and RB. Young talent at those positions are deep this year and way cheaper than signing in FA. If a QB falls in our lap Reich and Fitt like so be it. If not get BPA while trying to fill needs simultaneously. I for one wouldn’t mind another bad season if it meant a shot at Caleb Williams next year or a surprise trade for Burns during this draft to get sexier this year and next. If we did trade him Luke Van Ness or Andre Carter ll would be awesome to get to supplant if this scenario played out. 

24 minutes ago, TJKJ23xx said:

Biggest needs that can be satisfied in the draft are WR LB and RB. Young talent at those positions are deep this year and way cheaper than signing in FA. If a QB falls in our lap Reich and Fitt like so be it. If not get BPA while trying to fill needs simultaneously. I for one wouldn’t mind another bad season if it meant a shot at Caleb Williams next year or a surprise trade for Burns during this draft to get sexier this year and next. If we did trade him Luke Van Ness or Andre Carter ll would be awesome to get to supplant if this scenario played out. 

Hell no to USC qb's. No WR, LB or RB in the top 10 either. 

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Williams looks like a stud but my concern with him translating to the NFL is he holds onto the ball forever. His average time to throw last year would've ranked near dead last amongst NFL QBs. That won't translate. He's gonna have to speed up his decision making.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Williams looks like a stud but my concern with him translating to the NFL is he holds onto the ball forever. His average time to throw last year would've ranked near dead last amongst NFL QBs. That won't translate. He's gonna have to speed up his decision making.

When someone mentions USC or OSU qbs I'm like...

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Never said top 10. You know other picks matter outside of 9 right. Also I’ve lived in DC a while and been following Caleb since High School he is legit. Better than any QB in this class by a large margin. 

• Pie 1