• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Championship Game Thread

Shocker

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

You guys are amusing with this tinfoil hat crap.  I look over it when we are playing, figure its just fans taking things hard.  But when its two random teams?   Wow.  NFL doesn't give a crap who wins.  They make a boat load of money off of either team.  

The ref's didn't cheat the Bengals.  They didn't score when they had the chance.  Most of the penalty calls were legit, but there were a few that were questionable.  Always are.     

I don't think I've ever seen the refs call a play dead when they didn't blow the whistle. Seriously, I still don't understand why the chiefs got to redo that 3rd and 9 play where the refs then call a penalty on the Bengals.

The refs missed a clear block in the back on the punt return and I don't think called 1 single hold on the chiefs Oline the entire game.

And again, when every single "questionable" call goes in favor of 1 team, are they really questionable or just helping the other team win?

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A guy that battled it out to the very end down three OL?

I agree that Mahomes is the heat QB in the league but you can't build your whole hype machine around one guy.

So you can put them on Mahommes level without a championship?

Im not questioning their talent. Im just saying win something before we suck you off.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I'm done guys but you can keep pooing me and mentioning me if you'd like. I've got my reasons for disliking the Bengals/Burrow and yeah I took it way over the top, heat of the moment and all. sorry

Lol it was just random. Why do you hate the Bengals and their 0 Super Bowl wins??