• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Championship Game Thread

Shocker

I'm always amazed that these elite sportsmen do the same celebrations - there's like 3 in vogue right now (the LSU 'griddy' nonsense, the finger smell thing and whatever #11 just did then [assume it's a 'little man' thing?].

Do your own thing, lads. Stop being sheep. 

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Not a fan of being able to reach the ball over the line in the middle of the field personally. 

Same.  If you reach forward and go to the ground with that forward reach, you should get it.  But if you reach forward and then bring it back to your body for safekeeping, it should count the same as if you had forward progress but then turned and ran back a couple of yards.  You lose forward progress at that time.

Only breaking the goal line should reaching and bringing it back to your body like that count.  Just my opinion.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, hitman80 said:

Same.  If you reach forward and go to the ground with that forward reach, you should get it.  But if you reach forward and then bring it back to your body for safekeeping, it should count the same as if you had forward progress but then turned and ran back a couple of yards.  You lose forward progress at that time.

Only breaking the goal line should reaching and bringing it back to your body like that count.  Just my opinion.

Yeah and on the sideline going out of bounds with forward momentum is alright too I think

• Pie 1