• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Championship Game Thread

Shocker

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

You guys are amusing with this tinfoil hat crap.  I look over it when we are playing, figure its just fans taking things hard.  But when its two random teams?   Wow.  NFL doesn't give a crap who wins.  They make a boat load of money off of either team.  

The ref's didn't cheat the Bengals.  They didn't score when they had the chance.  Most of the penalty calls were legit, but there were a few that were questionable.  Always are.     

Did you miss where Kansas City had 8 downs?

You are wrong my dude. This was horrible.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What today has shown me is that somehow Tepper has to get us into the favor of the NFL because... just fuging wow. The officiating today in both games was highly questionable at the most very generous.

Reid vs Eagles

Kelce vs Kelce

its all scripted. Just needs a little nudge from the officials 

1 minute ago, t96 said:

The Chiefs missing like 7 impact players with Mahomes playing on a high ankle sprain and everyone sucking off Burrow who has Chase and Higgins. Just hilarious. Everyone in this thread was wrong, Burrow is a choking loser had the chance to win it and couldn't.

Burrow was down 3 starting OL. You don’t think that affected his play? I mean it was what 12 QB hits on him. This time of year injuries are part of it.

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

The Chiefs missing like 7 impact players with Mahomes playing on a high ankle sprain and everyone sucking off Burrow who has Chase and Higgins. Just hilarious. Everyone in this thread was wrong, Burrow is a choking loser had the chance to win it and couldn't.

Ummm, you do realize the entire starting oline for the Bengals was out right...

It looked like they had 5 byron Bell's out there blocking for burrow 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, exactlyzack said:

Why do the cameras keeping going to the poor dude on the sidelines crying? They’ve panned to him about 5 times. 

He is the one who hit Mahomes out of bounds for a 15 yard penalty. Set the Chiefs up for an easier FG. Otherwise the FG has to go 15 yards further. Big mistake when the Bengals defense is playing for OT.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Now I hope the media shuts up this Burrow/Allen hype.

This is Mahommes league everybody else has to catch him.

I think the game was clearly swinging in Burrow/Bengals favor if not for the refs cucking for Mahomes.

Two weak ass calls just sent the Bengals home