• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your unpopular opinion?

Cdparr7

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I don't want any vet starters at all. A journeyman backup sure. I don't care if it's a second round qb and Corral competing to start. Just start drafting rookies and throw them out there. Please stop wasting money on pricey declining vets. I can't take that anymore. For the love of the Panthers please stop the insanity. 

No No No GIF

Yes I'd rather draft Hooker in the 2nd and get Darnold/Minshew/Brissett than throw a bunch of money at Carr

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I don't want any vet starters at all. A journeyman backup sure. I don't care if it's a second round qb and Corral competing to start. Just start drafting rookies and throw them out there. Please stop wasting money on pricey declining vets. I can't take that anymore. For the love of the Panthers please stop the insanity. 

No No No GIF

Bingo!! I have had it it with other teams retreads. I realize it is easier said than done but  it's way past time we shoot for the moon and get our own franchise QB.

• Beer 1