• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senior Bowl Week!

45catfan

On 1/29/2023 at 9:26 PM, 45catfan said:

The QB from Shepard had an awesome season too (actually past two seasons), but such a small school versus crap competition.

image.thumb.png.c23418a1377c6c39dbad3ede0fce8c8e.png

image.thumb.png.503c7b6dbe07feb547693fab175bd1c7.png

On 1/30/2023 at 11:51 AM, 45catfan said:

Looked up highlights for DeMorat and Bagent.  DeMorat throws an ugly ball--wobbly ducks.  Bagent is more of a natural thrower.  He has more velocity than I would have thought for a small school QB, pretty accurate and good ball placement (can see anticipation). Bagent can make all the throws too, surprisingly.  No current highlights, but this is from 2-years ago.

The pass at 1:50 is NFL quality, no matter what school you come from.

If you need some entertaining(at least my type). Look up his father- Travis Bagnet. Ive meet him a few times and had a few beers BSing with him. Hes retired arm puller (still puts on events and play-by-play), look for 2005-212 stuff, he had the strongest left arm in the world. I was in one of my rare super ego modes and thought I could just hold him for 3 seconds.......... I didnt last half a nano second..... never felt that level of back pressure....not even kidding; non-human level. He can talk shiit with the best of him too. 

If the panthers had or get a 7th, id 100% use it on tyson. you can guess who travis was a fan of when he gave him that name....

• Pie 1

Daiyan Henley LB out of Wash State has been really impressing from what I've read.  

Seen glowing reviews for him, Dell WR, Jake Haener QB, Spears RB, & Kyu Blue Kelly CB on more than just a few articles.  Spears is probably my favorite RB target at this point and who I'd love for us to grab mid rounds.

Sounds like Duggan & Haener are the only QBs worth a damn which is kind of a bummer.  McKee isn't there, Hooker isn't playing of course due to injury.   

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Daiyan Henley LB out of Wash State has been really impressing from what I've read.  

Seen glowing reviews for him, Dell WR, Jake Haener QB, Spears RB, & Kyu Blue Kelly CB on more than just a few articles.  Spears is probably my favorite RB target at this point and who I'd love for us to grab mid rounds.

Sounds like Duggan & Haener are the only QBs worth a damn which is kind of a bummer.  McKee isn't there, Hooker isn't playing of course due to injury.   

Jaren Hall is getting a little overlooked IMO. He seems to be a solid mid to late draft guy.

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

😳

He's like really damn good. I got on a weird kick rooting for Tulane this past year.  They closed out beating like 4 ranked teams (finishing off Caleb & USC in the Cotton)

Was hoping his QB Pratt was going to declare too.  They also have a great lineman in this draft.  

But Spears was such a huge part of that entire team. He's got that obvious starting RB quality to him Pierce showed last year.  He's a bit more like a Khalil Herbert/more jacked up Tony Pollard.  Just absolutely love his game.  

• Pie 1

On 2/1/2023 at 2:23 PM, Bear Hands said:

Tyjae Spears & Chase Brown are 2 RBs I have my eye on.  LOVE Spears

Extremely high on spears. Much like Herbert from vt. Dude just has all the top intangible skills on waiting for holes, finding them plus the acceleration to hit them hard. Yeah not a big guy and likely not a 400 or even 350 rush a year guy. So what.