• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Do Over

Mr. Scot

I thought the refs putting their finger on the scale was most evident the last series each team had.   Non call on a KC roughing the passer.  Non call on the block in the back on the game winning punt return.  Non calls on the holding on the Mahomes run. 

Head official ran the crew with the most flags all season.  Then in the end they kept them all in their pocket because it would have helped the Bengals. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

The rules are clear. The actual circumstances that led to the rules being enforced were obvious and clear and clear as well. Both those instances were textbook examples of the correct calls being made. End of story. End of some fake controversy. Chiefs vs. Eagles. Move on!

• Beer 1

I’ve turned off numerous games this year after terrible Roughing the Passing or “defensive holding” calls that strip any legitimacy away from the game I’m watching. I personally didn’t feel as if the calls made yesterday were that bad or nefarious but I wasn’t watching that closely (due to my general waning interest in the NFL. Time is a circle) I would argue that it doesn’t really matter if the NFL is rigged, or if the way the NFL handles officiating is so incompetent that the legitimacy of the game is in question. The result is the same. People with a keen eye or better things to do will eventually stop investing so much of their time on this product. 

I just think some of you are Mahomes haters. That, and/or Burrow lovers. 

Joe Montana is the original Joe Cool. There is no other. Burrow will get other opportunities. Didn't you hear him? The window will be open his entire career.

And for the conspiracy theorists, Mahomes will lose in the Super Bowl. The Eagles are the most complete team in football. 

14 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I just think some of you are Mahomes haters. That, and/or Burrow lovers. 

Joe Montana is the original Joe Cool. There is no other. Burrow will get other opportunities. Didn't you hear him? The window will be open his entire career.

And for the conspiracy theorists, Mahomes will lose in the Super Bowl. The Eagles are the most complete team in football. 

Big fan of both QBs. They're the two most fun to watch QBs in the league right now IMO. 

The officiating was trash and slanted towards KC. It just was.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2