• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fangio to Miami official....well...maybe... probably tho

jb2288

31 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Tepper has created a near impossible scenario for coaches. No one wants to be hired by his wife and play for Rhule’s GM lmao not to mention a losing, bottom dwelling franchise with no QB and an owner that has shown he doesn’t have the first clue as to how things work.

Yeah I'm sure none of the nine candidates who interviewed here actually wanted the job 🙄

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

Mate, don't start. 

You split opinion on here with your antics - don't be that guy. You don't agree that Reich has already dropped the ball, that's fine, but hold off on the personal attacks. 

Not a personal attack.

Didn't say you were stupid. Said your post was stupid.

It was.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Eric4280 said:

Who are these “names he brought to the interview”? Might as well get used to picking 8th because that’s the most exciting thing this franchise can muster up.

I do remember reading somewhere that he impressed due to the fact he already had coaches committed to come with him. Hope that is true. 

Just now, Stuart Smith said:

I do remember reading somewhere that he impressed due to the fact he already had coaches committed to come with him. Hope that is true. 

He did, but we don't know if Fangio was on the list.

Honestly, even if he were, it wouldn't necessarily just be a single guy at each spot. Head coaches tend to have backup options in case something falls through.

• Pie 1

We literally have no idea who Reich has in mind, has spoken to, or how he wants to do this.  Who even knows if Fangio was his top choice.  All we know is that we interviewed him while still looking for an HC.  

Anyone getting mad already has some serious machinations bubbling in their dome and needs a snickers.

• Pie 5

This is the tweet people are basing their assumptions on. It doesn't say he has any commitments, or anyone lined up, or anything like that. He's talked to a bunch of people already. Nothing more, nothing less. I think this means more or less instead of "here's a list of people I'd like to talk to" Frank Reich said "here's a list of people I've already talked to".

Honestly, I would rather develop some younger coaches if possible. If we had a quarterback, go ahead, get the best possible at this very moment. Though until we draft one and they show they have the potential to win now, it's sort of not necessary.

We need to work at developing players & coaches for the future.

Edited by Krovvy

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

Y’all don’t get it.

This franchise CAN’T.

No one wants to come here. From players to coaches. Just like last year. Just like I said would happen and got shitted on.

This is ALL a result of becoming the new Browns, and engrained losing culture. I have never seen so many players and coaches refuse to play for this franchise than with dumbass Tepper.

Cry Crying GIF

• Pie 4

Fangio appears to have been a Fitterer interest? I do remember Reich saying in one of those interviews he doesn't intend to stick with people he knows for his assistant coaches.  Said he looks forward to different view points or something like that. It appears Fitterer may be trying to make sure evey available quality DC is evaluated rather than settling for familiarity.  He could do that with the OC as well. Reich did say he would let them pick their assistants. I think I remember that right. 

• Pie 1