• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burns

DaveThePanther2008

Burns should only be traded if the ask for his contract is astronomical and doesn’t make sense for our future and leverage in the terrible NFCS in the near future. If they do in fact trade him it will be for picks either predominantly in this draft and or next. I’m not for or against it. I just feel the value and cap have to align to even want to do it. Now if they can get a first this year and some pieces fall in place getting Tyree Wilson or Myles Murphy and still having a top 25 first to match would be more than ideal. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Burns will not be traded. He’s a pro bowl DE and only 24 years old. Plus……we have absolutely no talent at DE other than him. 

Agreed we have no DE talent, but if you want to give Burns the highest contract ever for a DE (which I'm sure is something our dumbshit franchise would do), then I'm guessing your last name must be Hurney