• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich's Intro Presser - Today, Noon EST

Bear Hands

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

If you don't come out of watching that presser encouraged, it's probably because you went into it determined not to be.

No dude.  

Just conditioned to have a negative reaction to the term "process".  

But I do think you went into your reply determined to be self righteous.

You are not smarter then everybody else the way you believe.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Intro press conferences don’t mean poo either way. Sirianni sounded like a fuging moron in his press intro and he’s one of the best coaches in the league right now.

reich’s time here will be determined by quarterback play. 

That's true. The term "The process" gives me PTSD

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He wasnt touching that grass/turf question lol

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

My man avoiding the question about the playing field.. i appreciate that. That isnt his problem to solve. 

i don't think he understood the question. that isn't something that i think he has been following here and just wasn't ready to hear that question so it just didn't make sense considering the first question that was asked. he approached it like a follow-up.

i'm sure he'll hear a lot about it going forward, but unless you've been in tune to panther specific discussions and concern for the playing surface...which is a new thing for us, then you probably wouldn't know it was such a hot topic. 

Just now, NJPanthers12 said:

Also the Charlotte media continues to be trash. How did a question about campen or tabor being retained not come up? How do you not ask about defensive philosophy and what he’s looking for in his coordinators. Instead we get multiple 1995 questions that couldn’t be less relevant.

The 1995 questions were just fuging stupid.  Wasted time and didnt provide any insight.  What the fug was Josh Klein and Fowler thinking?

• Pie 2

He did intimate that a running QB who can pass from the pocket is preferable. Running is preferable to passing, but you need to have those chunk plays down field. It's standard fare that makes sense.

He hedged on whether he'll call plays. It will likely depend upon the OC. I don't think we'll get any big names out there, and "bye-bye McAdoo," it seems.

This franchise can show it really wants to win Championships or just be another toy for a rich owner. Show me you are serious by trading up for Stroud, who is the only Alpha in this draft. Show me you don't care by bringing in a Carson Wentz type and drafting a loser like Richardson.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1