• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich's Intro Presser - Today, Noon EST

Bear Hands

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

I want to hear specifics but we’ll probably get a bunch of BS like ‘we’ll be the most prepared, most physical team’ blah blah.

Understood. To be fair though, it's only his second day on the job. What specifics are there that he can divulge?

He's talked already about the kind of offense he prefers and such. You'll likely get some more of that, but as far as details on players or coaches they might target, a lot of that stuff is fluid at this point.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The DJ they used to use for my high school dances always liked to play "Hair of the Dog".

Going from Christian music pregame to "Hair of the Dog" after is... interesting 😆

(granted, The band does have a biblical name)

Now you’re messing with a son of b!tch.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Understood. To be fair though, it's only his second day on the job. What specifics are there that he can divulge?

He's talked already about the kind of offense he prefers and such. You'll likely get some more of that, but as far as details on players or coaches they might target, a lot of that stuff is fluid at this point.

At a minimum, this type of thing is just good to gauge the general feel and direction of things.  

I imagine we'll get more into his vision, some big picture stuff beyond that short interview he had.  Expect to hear a lot of generalities and to players we already have, but I'm excited to see what other takeaways come from it.  If he came to his interview as prepared as it sounded, he could have a pretty strong plan in place.  Would love to hear what he sold to Tepper and what we should expect.    

Also--He's quite a different dude than Ron & Matt so it's going to be a different feel than we're used to from the HC.   

2 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Am oddly anticipating.  I think they may have actually gotten it right?  God I hope we got it right.

It will definitely feel like he's more in control of the moment and not this awe struck youngling or out of element college guy.  I think we'll definitely sense why Tepper/Fitt/Dan went in this direction in thinking about it in that regard.  He garners respect, people like playing for him and coaching with him.