• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich's Intro Presser - Today, Noon EST

Bear Hands

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's talking about balance, but also emphasized that however many times you pass, your quarterback has to be able to pass effectively.

Yea I think he was expressing something hes said in other interviews.  He wants a mobile qb that can also throw from the pocket well.

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

I love that he knows NFL nuances and vernacular like it's a language in itself. 

Our fundamentals and discipline is gonna get a lot better.  He just knows how to navigate pro-football.  You can tell when compared to Rhule.  He just knows it like clockwork.  

Matt Rhule's NFL experience was being an assistant position coach for the Giants for 1 season.

Frank Reich's NFL experience was being a player for 14 seasons and has been a coaching for 18 years.

Tepper realized he f*cked up hiring someone with such little NFL experience and went the complete opposite direction. I think Tepper finally understands that winning in the NFL is hard and you need guys who have been-there-done-that to get it done. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I wish that he had actually answered the question about QBs.

He went a lot deeper on what he is looking for then I was expecting.  Dumbass fowler asked him to evaluate the qbs on the roster and he clearly side stepped that as of today we only have one and he is injured.  Fowler is a dumbfug, always has been

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

If you don't come out of watching that presser encouraged, it's probably because you went into it determined not to be.

Rhule won the PC. That translated well, huh? 

Personally, I loved the fact that he did not sound like a used car salesman or politician. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Wolfcop said:

Rhule won the PC. That translated well, huh? 

Personally, I loved the fact that he did not sound like a used car salesman or politician. 

Rhule didnt win poo, he was a bumbling confused dude that talked in soundbites

https://www.panthers.com/video/complete-matt-rhule-introductory-press-conference-x4284