• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich's Intro Presser - Today, Noon EST

Bear Hands

I don’t know what some of you guys saw, but I’m back after that press conference. I’m all in after hearing coach reich speak. I’ve been a fan since day 1. Midway through year 2 of Rhule was the first time in my life where football sundays didn’t revolve around the panthers. Year 3 between Rhule and wilks, I was completely checked out. I would check my phone, but this is the first time ever I was going to friends houses to watch red zone.

after today and hearing an actual adult in the room speak, I couldn’t be happier. You can tell he knows what he’s talking about. You can tell he’s a real football coach. Now I’ll always still be reserved with that moron owner in charge, but I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

they have to continue the positive progress and move heaven and earth to draft the QB they like. They cannot sit at 9 and settle for whoever falls or bring in another idiot like darnold, bridgewater, and mayfield. Go pair coach reich with the QB he likes the most. 

for the first time in a while, things are looking good In Charlotte.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

43 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Even though the team will still be running the ball, it has to be music to the ears of fans to hear that a more up-tempo, no-huddle style is returning to the Panthers  in 2023.

One thing is for sure, the team will look a lot different on both sides of the ball in 2018.

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

It has to be music to the ears of fans to hear that a more up-tempo, no-huddle style is returning to the Panthers  in 2023.

One thing is for sure, the team will look a lot different on both sides of the ball in 2018.

I bet if Reich was the coach in 2015 we would have a trophy in the case right now. 

• Pie 5

19 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yeah. It may matter what's stuffed inside the suitcase, but to me it's more important how you use what you've packed, because everyone's packing something similar.

That is what Reich alluded to, adding that you have to use the similar things you are packing better than the team you are currently playing.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If you don't come out of watching that presser encouraged, it's probably because you went into it determined not to be.

It was same presser every HC has.  Very vanilla.  I get it, words and terms like "fundamentals, process, 1-0 every week, 1 percent better everyday" supplement your boner pills.

It's the same poo we've heard for the past 3 years.  If Reich starts winning then I'll be happy.

• Pie 2

Good lord lol 

there is no reason for owners to even have success…you guys will literally swallow whatever this franchise does

can we just wait on calling Reich a SB winning coach until it actually happens? Right now this is all words and everyone was just as excited for Rhule’s presser

things aren't looking good in Charlotte until things are looking good in Charlotte

• Pie 2