• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich's Intro Presser - Today, Noon EST

Bear Hands

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

A couple of player comments...

In the months to come, I suspect some variation of "I feel bad for Steve but I just want to win"; is what you'll hear from most of the players.

Because at the end of the day, they know it is a business and they are getting paid to play to game, not to tell management who they should hire as head coach... It's call being professional 

25 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

Because at the end of the day, they know it is a business and they are getting paid to play to game, not to tell management who they should hire as head coach... It's call being professional 

Reich let it be known in no uncertain terms in the press conference, when he said the players would be the ones making the train go but the coaches would be the ones driving the train.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

It strikes me funny because of stupid sh-t like this...

WFNZ is pretty much unlistenable right now because there's a steady parade of idiots screaming In a similar way.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Asking about your current QB room is anything but fluff. 

We don't know what they think of draft prospects, much less whether we can actually maneuver to get a prospect. We also don't know if we'll be able to land a QB in FA that would be worth it. 

Y'all need to stop acting like asking about our QB room or any QB that might be available is "fluff." It's not.

I'd say at this stage it somewhat is. Obviously the QB room is very important, and he said they've had some conversations about current players. But let's be honest, player evaluations isn't what he's doing right now. He needs a staff, first and foremost. I doubt Reich has evaluated very much tape at all. He's had the job for two days, the question was too soon.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Outside of the story about his hire making me a little nervous, I can't remember a damn thing about Matt Rhule's intro.

I do, I remember Mr. Tepper smacking Nicole’s backside while Rhule was talking. She jumped about a foot and a half.

Edited by philit99
  • The D 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

My case in point for that statement was Ron Rivera's introductory presser.

Rivera came out with a bunch of big balled talk about being aggressive and imposing will on others and things like that. I remember Brooklyn Decker saying that after watching that she thought he was kind of scary.

And then...well 😕

That said, at least Rivera had something memorable about his. Outside of the story about his hire making me a little nervous, I can't remember a damn thing about Matt Rhule's intro.

So Rivera’s BS started from the beginning. Then when the season started he became conservative and wanted to play fox ball. Until his job was on the line THEN and only then did he become aggressive.

Rivera was so disappointing. 

you know what I was just thinking?

Did McDermott ever come out saying Ron Rivera was falsely fired here? Did he ever take time during a post game win to say his former HC's firing was not warranted like Siriani did for Reich?

Also, has Sean made it to a SB yet?

• Beer 1