• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Im excited!

CanadianCat

Right now iis the best time to be excited and optimistic. Even if we have heard most of this before by other coaches at times, we know things are looking up and Wilks showed our roster was better than it performed the last few years. Besides there will be plenty of time for criticisms in the Fall if we struggle.  But Reich is a good coach who is a Charlotte transplant who think coaching us is a dream come true. If this works out we could have him for a long time and bring some real stability to the HC position. How can you not be excited about that possibility.

• Pie 3

16 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

Just finished listening to the press conference and I think we got the right guy. 

- I'm excited to be out of the funk of Rhule and the inevitable firing and team uncertainty
- I'm excited that the team has an owner that will make the changes that need to be made. 
- I'm excited that we have a GM that doesn't sit on his hands.
- I'm excited we brought in a HC with a vision and actual super bowl experience.
- I'm excited to see how our team will rally behind our new QB
- I'm excited to see how elite our defence can be when supported by a functioning offence. 
- I'm excited to see how our 2nd and 3rd year players will grow into significant pillars on the team for years to come. 

Its a new era. We shed the stink of Rhule. Lets get excited. ALLOW yourself to get excited. 

LFG

I agree 

I don’t pay much attention to the Irsay decisions the Colts 

I swear I think the guy is either drinking or using again 

Tepper ain’t perfect as an owner but sure as hell isn’t Irsay