• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

another option than trading for the first pick...

Panfan35

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Corral looked awful in preseason.

Not sure why people still hyping him. He will be lucky to still be in the NFL 5 years from now. Kid just doesn't have a strong arm to last in this league imo.

Corral wasn’t really getting reps in camp though either.   

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Because im pretty sure if we don't trade up Richardson will be the only QB available at #9.

Levis will be there and unfortunately he and Stroud are about the only 2 that fit the mold of what Reich has had in his QB room (except McKee and nobody wants that).

Richardson is Malik Willis, everybody building him up to be something when he’s not. He’s not even close to being Lamar. (Compare their stats).

Every Richardson highlight is him throwing deep on a go or post route because the defense bought the play action. Why? Because Florida runs for 200 yards plus per game. 

I encourage all the Anthony Richardson stans to pull up his 9 ints and the situations he had to put the ball in windows and read the defense. It’s ugly.

Edit: yes I am a gators fan.

Edited by Cdparr7

Getting a QB in the draft round 1 is the only thing that can excite me about the season. Reich needs a young QB to mold similar to Wentz (but legit) in order to have success. No more sloppy second QBs, time to grab the guy. Really hard to believe there isn’t a franchise QB in this draft…dare I say even more than one.

2 hours ago, chknwing said:

Reich wont attach himself to damaged goods in a "I can fix him" deal again.  Hes starting fresh.  Expect Carolina to throw the farm at Chicago for the first pick For Bryce Young.  Guessing 2023 first, 2024 first, 2023 3rd, and a player.

Rumor coming out of Chicago is the the Bears may trade Fields. Crazy times until the draft with all the rumors and half truths. 

12 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I think people have too high of expectations for a 3rd round pick. 

He is just a lotto ticket.  Like basically all of them are.   One drafted by a horrific HC, that ran horrific offense and didn't rep him.  Him sucking in preseason doesn't mean anything to me.  I'm curious what he might look like this camp/preseason.  But he can't be counted on anything other than a lotto ticket we didn't scratch yet.