• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule files Suit against the Panthers

Mr. Scot

Tepper is a Train wreck. Half built building in Rock Hill, not hiring Wilks, shafting Rhule, etc etc…..his tenure will not end good. I predict a new owner and team relocation in 5-10 years.  This is turning out to be a disaster. 

He should cut his losses at this point, no matter how the deal was structured, Rhule did him a favor…sooner later some y’all will finally see this jackass as a jackass. 

But not him, he likes to bring the fight to the court of public opinion, this should have been handled like the Rock Hill situation, make it work and go away quickly. He’s starting to alienate a lot of local and regional support, not good. 

Edited by Shonuff

3 hours ago, Shonuff said:

Tepper is a Train wreck. Half built building in Rock Hill, not hiring Wilks, shafting Rhule, etc etc…..his tenure will not end good. I predict a new owner and team relocation in 5-10 years.  This is turning out to be a disaster. 

He should cut his losses at this point, no matter how the deal was structured, Rhule did him a favor…sooner later some y’all will finally see this jackass as a jackass. 

But not him, he likes to bring the fight to the court of public opinion, this should have been handled like the Rock Hill situation, make it work and go away quickly. He’s starting to alienate a lot of local and regional support, not good. 

He’s done a lot of stupid poo but hardly anyone will hate him for dragging Rhule through a legal battle. I wish nothing but the worst for that clown.