• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Retiring

UNCrules2187

3 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

seems legit this time.. no?

I think so.  Hes done.  So, what the hell are the Bucs gonna do at QB now?  3 teams in the NFC South for sure need a new starting QB, and the jury is still out in Atlanta.  We're probably gonna have to make a real power move into the top 3 to get a guy we really desire. 

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

I think so.  Hes done.  So, what the hell are the Bucs gonna do at QB now?  3 teams in the NFC South for sure need a new starting QB, and the jury is still out in Atlanta.  We're probably gonna have to make a real power move into the top 3 to get a guy we really desire. 

My best bet would be that they will go after Carr or even Aaron Rodgers 

14 minutes ago, joemac said:

Honestly I'm all in on spending whatever it takes to move up, get our QB, and win this sh*tty division.

Still just crazy that he basically threw his marriage and nuclear family away to come back and play one last shitty, underachieving year when he could've just stayed retired then and his legacy would be no different.  His legacy wasn't affected by this recent season either, but the fact he played it with nothing to gain, but so much to lose and did it anyway, but NOW he is ready to retire? Tough.  You could tell the decision and the consequences really affected him last season as well.

• Pie 5