• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sell me Justin Fields vs CJ Stroud

Cam's New Arm

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I watched Stroud keep OSU highly competitive against a significantly superior UGA team. Period.

Seems like the goalposts of rationalization move based on whether or not you like a prospect.

"Significantly superior?" I don't know about that, and I'm a Georgia alum. 

Honestly, I would take either with a concerted effort and focus to develop them. I suspect that Stroud is the better processor right now, but I also believe that Fields has a markedly higher ceiling overall. Development is likely the key. Neither one is a surefire bet, but of course Fields has invaluable NFL experience. 

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Honestly, I would take either with a concerted effort and focus to develop them. I suspect that Stroud is the better processor right now, but I also believe that Fields has a markedly higher ceiling overall. Development is likely the key. Neither one is a surefire bet, but of course Fields has invaluable NFL experience. 

Fields already has NFL experience on a bad roster.

Put him with a decent roster and he's going to look considerably better than he did last year.

Give me Fields all day!

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Has it? Didn’t realize OSU ran the same system with the same success every single year regardless of who was coach or QB. I completely forgot about all those JT Barrett 4K yd seasons.

I mean Urban, Day and Tressell all notoriously run super QB friendly systems that have not translated into the pros. Outside of Conor Cook and Russell Wilson a  OSU QB has won The Greise-Brees award in the last 13 years, and before that Pryor was making all big 10. What was the last time a OSU QBs struggled?

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They're the new Bama. Smart is the new Saban. They're killing it. I'm a huge UNC fan but I admit, Drake Maye should've taken that bag. He wins the Heisman and the national championship next year if he did.

Maye couldn't even win the ACC lol

SEC is a different ball game my man. Georgia would still beat them imo.