• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need to go all in on Lamar Jackson...

CamWhoaaCam

If a team is willing to part ways with a franchise QB in his prime, red flags need to be flying. If Lamar was a FA, I'd be all about it. But he's not. You're gonna have to trade a king's ransom plus give up a HUGE contract. How is that working out for the two teams that did that this past off-season? One is drafting in the top 5 and the other is drafting just a couple of spots behind us. They both suck and they have limited assets to improve due to the deals they made to get their QBs.

• Pie 1

No thanks. He’s good but too injury prone, too expensive in both cap space and draft picks, and too specific a skill set imo. If it was just one of those three problems I would say sure. But all three is too risky. Rather go with a rookie of we’re going to throw a bunch of draft picks at someone. The risk of not having proven it in the nfl is lower than the combination of cap space, injury risk and risk of not being able to utilize him properly in my opinion.