• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB that is right in front of us

tarheelfan23

Stability and great foot work with a proven ability to be clutch is what Reich wants at the QB position.

That is not Brissett or most, if not all, of the QB prospects in the draft this year.

I'm expecting Nick Foles when released and Jacob Eason to be part of the QB plan.

Reich's choice of OC, QB coach, and PGC will tell us more.

Reich has not favored drafting a 1st round QB. He believed Eason to have the most arm talent in the 2020 draft with Burrow, Tagovailoa, Herbert, and Hurts in that same draft class. Reich wanted his #2 to be Eason with the Colts, and Eason signed a futures contract knowing Reich favors him.

• Poo 1

8 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Stability and great foot work with a proven ability to be clutch is what Reich wants at the QB position.

That is not Brissett or most, if not all, of the QB prospects in the draft this year.

I'm expecting Nick Foles when released and Jacob Eason to be part of the QB plan.

Reich's choice of OC, QB coach, and PGC will tell us more.

Reich has not favored drafting a 1st round QB. He believed Eason to have the most arm talent in the 2020 draft with Burrow, Tagovailoa, Herbert, and Hurts in that same draft class. Reich wanted his #2 to be Eason with the Colts, and Eason signed a futures contract knowing Reich favors him.

so we are starting Eason?  hell of a plan

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You'll have to pardon me if I have a few questions about your judgment regarding football matters 🙁

Tep never actually gave Rhule 100% control, that was the issue....he would have took the league by storm...

but now we have something different...Cam could help out AR15 in ways we cant understand