• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB that is right in front of us

tarheelfan23

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Why are you comparing him to Cam?  I've heard some Josh Allen vibes with as raw as he is plus his athletic ability.  Cam was a pretty solid passer right out of college.  Didn't he have like 4000 passing yards his rookie year?  No one is expecting that from Richardson.  

I threw his name out there because he will probably be the 4th QB with Young, Stroud, and Levis off the board before we pick.  

He's tall, huge, a machine, and run run runs. That's about as Cam as you can get. But the difference is that Cam could pass. This kid can't. It will be a massive mistake to draft him in the 1st round.

2 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

Great idea! Rodney Peete could be the starting QB and HC Franck Reich could be the backup QB. Why the Panthers haven't thought of this really puzzles me. 🙂

Does that save us a roster spot or cost us an extra one. I’m so confused.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

I just called Genesis Nursing and Rehab.... Vinny is ready to roll!

BXXGgeBCUAE3yP7.jpg

The man had Great Hair. 

And could've been a very solid QB Coach had he decided to stick around the Organization instead of just saying "Nah, I'm good." and moved to Tampa.