• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duce Staley Joining Reich's Staff

NJPanthers12

24 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Staley as a coach fires me up as far as his knowledge base and history in the league. But I don’t really like all the cussing and being in dudes faces. I like doing that with the DC in team periods, but not with players. 

That's not my style either, but I had a Pee Wee coach who did that.

You don't necessarily want to be that way all the time, but most of these guys have experienced it before....a lot.

• Beer 1

48 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Staley as a coach fires me up as far as his knowledge base and history in the league. But I don’t really like all the cussing and being in dudes faces. I like doing that with the DC in team periods, but not with players. 

Not a fan of the profanity either but this team has a bad habit of playing soft at times and needs some in-your-face coaching and a kick in its complacency to build toughness we need. 

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Pie 1

Just now, Prowler2k18 said:

Not a fan of the profanity either but this team has a bad habit of playing soft at times and needs some in-your-face coaching and a kick in the complacency to build toughness we need. 

To be fair, those clips are edited together from Hard Knocks so you can't really say he's constantly like that.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's not my style either, but I had a Pee Wee coach who did that.

You don't necessarily want to be that way all the time, but most of these guys have experienced it before....a lot.

True. Reminds me of the Gregg Williams stuff. Hope he picks and chooses it. I could see Hubbard just crying all the time.