• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Social Team is having too much fun

GRWatcher

3 hours ago, KSpan said:

Wings, which is what they are.

Paramount Network Jd GIF by Yellowstone

They have been cutting them in half for decades it feels like.  Obviously not all wings are equal here.

We had to differentiate when they started cutting them in half, and now look at us.  All fighting.  We should be fighting the dudes who started cutting them in half to begin with.  Prices are crazy on wings and they are halfsies.

Flats and drummies is what we settled on as a people it seems.  Time to get with it brother.

3 hours ago, The Huddler said:

does this mean we will have less panthers training camp media restrictions? 

Gawd I hope so! Just opening up the locker room after Rhule was fired was a treat. Now is the time to get our new HC involved with these glorious fluff pieces because he'll be hell'a' busy once his staff is set. He's such a good sport too!

4 hours ago, The Huddler said:

does this mean we will have less panthers training camp media restrictions? 

Not sure if Rhule thought that was for some kind of competitive advantage or if he was just being an asshole. Either way it was a bad look. Everyone runs the same plays, other teams gave tons of access and it didn't affect anything game related

38 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Not sure if Rhule thought that was for some kind of competitive advantage or if he was just being an asshole. 

I'm gonna say both.

Rhule was talented enough to be able to incorporate being an a--hole into pretty much anything he did.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, rayzor said:

i'm always happy to eat wings with people who don't prefer drums. more for me. too much work for not enough meat on the flats. y'all can have them.

What?! You don’t get wings for the meat. You get wings for the crispy skin. If you wanted more meat, be a beta and order the boneless wings. Nothing is better than the crispy deliciousness of a flat. 

• Flames 2

12 hours ago, rayzor said:

i'm always happy to eat wings with people who don't prefer drums. more for me. too much work for not enough meat on the flats. y'all can have them.

The drum is like a great bite of lean meat and then working my way around that knobbily stuff. 

the flats just seem to all be edible whether it’s skin or cartilage or meat. When it’s cooked just right you can get all the bones out and it’s satisfying like perfectly shelling a crab leg. 

11 hours ago, SazmoRanger said:

What?! You don’t get wings for the meat. You get wings for the crispy skin. If you wanted more meat, be a beta and order the boneless wings. Nothing is better than the crispy deliciousness of a flat. 

i don't care what side of the drums/flats debate you are...you don't say that kind of thing to anyone. "order the boneless wings"..... 

Disgusted No Thank You GIF by Shark Week

get that poo out of here.

• Beer 1