• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regarding Matt Rhule.

TheMaulClaw

So Matt Rhule's signing day press conference popped up on my youtube feed.  Out of curiosity I decided to watch it. 

The man looks stressed and unhealthy.  In 8 months he went from taking care of his health, to really looking rough.  He had a very bad tenure here, but you can see how all the public scrutiny has taken its toll.  He mentioned this in some podcast.

I'm going to be finished making fun of Matt Rhule now.  He wasn't the right coach for us, but truly he doesn't seem like a terrible guy.  He doesn't come across as a bad human being.  Any one of us would have took that contract. 

Anyway glad the Rhule era is over, but I wish him the best.

• Pie 10
  • Poo 7

13 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

He is stressed, his legacy is in question.  If he fails at Nebraska after failing here, he knows his career is basically over.  Stress is a killer, literally.  I hope he succeeds as well, I hope every human being does

Boohoo, a failure with 100 mil in the bank.  I don't wish him the best.  He went out of his way to take shots at the organization instead of just saying maybe college is a better fit for him. He's a tool imo. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 4
  • Flames 2

6 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

A possible sociopath who has all the charm of a used car salesperson with a bank account in the millions..............yeah I really feel bad for a conjob like that. 

Let it go man.

Bad NFL coach, but he seems to be a good husband and father.  He's provided for his family.  He was in over his head, but no doubt he wanted to succeed here.

I don't feel bad for him being fired, but the guy didn't hire himself.  Get mad at the owner for the bad hire. 

I guess as a father I think about how things affect the children.  Regardless of my financial situation, my daughters happiness and development is most important to me.  I can think of how bad it would stress me out if my children were likely getting ridiculed because of me.  It puts stress on a family. 

Part of the reasons coaches make a lot of money is because they have to deal with the scrutiny I get that, but he's gone now, so let it go.

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Let it go man.

Bad NFL coach, but he seems to be a good husband and father.  He's provided for his family.  He was in over his head, but no doubt he wanted to succeed here.

I don't feel bad for him being fired, but the guy didn't hire himself.  Get mad at the owner for the bad hire. 

I guess as a father I think about how things affect the children.  Regardless of my financial situation, my daughters happiness and development is most important to me.  I can think of how bad it would stress me out if my children were likely getting ridiculed because of me.  It puts stress on a family. 

Part of the reasons coaches make a lot of money is because they have to deal with the scrutiny I get that, but he's gone now, so let it go.

You started the thread. Maybe you should let it go.

• Pie 2