• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Even if we trade up to #1....

tarheelfan23

33 minutes ago, tarheelfan23 said:

AR will be better than both of those

please provide a detailed explination an analysis as to why you believe AR will be better than those two.

or are you just rolling with "he's dat dude bruh, look at him run. youtube highlights be lit".

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

please provide a detailed explination an analysis as to why you believe AR will be better than those two.

or are you just rolling with "he's dat dude bruh, look at him run. youtube highlights be lit".

His defense of Matt Rhule was "he can just coach".

I think you can see where this is headed 😕

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, tarheelfan23 said:

hell no...give me AR over fields

You trippin!

Fields would go #1 if he was in this draft. People saying he can't pass is false. He passed well in college when he had a Oline and WR's. Something he doesn't have in Chicago.

Even on a bad roster Fields has shown signs of potential. He will only get better when Chicago decides to give him some help.

1 hour ago, Stingray3030 said:

Mahomes is not a running QB - he is a mobile QB.  That is a pass-first QB who runs at times when he scrambles and occasional designed runs.  They have roll out plays as a standard of their game.  Russell Wilson, younger Rogers, Mahomes, Trevor

A running QB runs as a primary function of his game - RPO, designed runs.  Cam Newton, Lamar, Vick, RGIII

Hurts MAY have success long term as a running QB, but so far he has 2 seasons....longevity and consistency is always the issue.  If he loses the SB he would be 2-2....don't crown him yet.

You said no running QB have post seasons success. Which is false. 

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not a Colin Cowherd fan but I caught the end of his show and he said that he has a inside source within the Bears front office and he said they are definitely going to try and trade Justin Fields.

Give me Fields all day over Richardson or Levis.

Whoa whoa whoa. Fields is trending downward and has failed to cash in on his upside. Why are you salivating over another potential Sam, Baker, failed QB?

I'd rather bank on Levis or Richardson reaching their potential rather than someone who has had their chance and failed to take advantage.

2 hours ago, Stingray3030 said:

Running QB's don't win in the post season.....never have....doesn't look like they will any time soon.  And AR doesn't look even close to ready.  HARD PASS

I don't think we should take AR at 1, but the running QBs in the postseason talk is very dated.  We have Hurts (who is probably the 2nd/3rd best runner out of all of the QBs in the NFL) and Mahomes (who can run we needed) in the Super Bowl this year.  Cam took us to the big game which involved several post season wins.  Russ Wilson was running pretty often when they won the Super Bowl.  

The thought on AR is fixing his footwork and making him a QB with a cannon who can also beat you with his legs when needed.  

28 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You trippin!

Fields would go #1 if he was in this draft. People saying he can't pass is false. He passed well in college when he had a Oline and WR's. Something he doesn't have in Chicago.

Even on a bad roster Fields has shown signs of potential. He will only get better when Chicago decides to give him some help.

Exactly why people are scared of QBs from stacked frontrunner program squads. They have to adjust their game to not having the best linemen, receivers etc. Fields had to try to make that adjustment in the NFL while guys not on superstar squads like Levis and Corral had to lead their receivers, be super accurate and as careful as possible because the margin of error for THEIR team against the SECs best was razor thin, so more impressive, more ready for a team who's margin of error due to NFL level competition is already razor thin too.

Adversity. Hopefully your QB has already had some and developed his callus.

52 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

i want the highest ceiling because i think we have the coaching staff to reach it. 

He has the highest ceiling because he made some circus throws and runs?

Did you watch Stroud vs the juggernaut of college football?