• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

49 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

From this latest thing, to Broncos teammates exposing him, him giving his old State coach a southern accent in a speech; which by the way is the equivalent of a white dude mocking a black guy with slang, his true colors are coming out. 

I would not say that is the same

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Everyone has believed him to be fake and its starting to show and cant be overlooked now that he is on the back end of career and cant hide behind Lynch, receivers making circus catches, or a great defense. 

An audible would have changed everything.

5 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Just go ahead and turn that Walter Payton patch back in Russell lol

A legit study was done and it found nearly 80% of the foundations were complete frauds. Made me hate people more.....

Makes it much harder on the real ones trying to make a difference. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 3

12 hours ago, Basbear said:

A legit study was done and it found nearly 80% of the foundations were complete frauds. Made me hate people more.....

Makes it much harder on the real ones trying to make a difference. 

Charity Watch, Charity Navigator, GuideStar and ECFA are useful sites to research a 501C3 (non profit) organization before giving.  A good rule of thumb is to avoid organizations with compensation and overheads greater than 15% of total giving (revenue).  

Also, watching Denver become a smoking wreck of a franchise makes me happy!  Carry on.

A762117C-D433-41AE-AA4F-8C25CC8D0A3F.jpeg

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Every personal "foundation" is just a way to protect their money.  They get to put all the money they want into it and let the "foundation" pay them a "salary". They can't be sued and lose everything because they gave all their money to the "foundation". It's just a tax and liability evasion trick invented by the rich and politicians to launder money. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, brainless wuss said:

Supposedly there is the potential in Wilson's case for federal tax fraud charges since the charity appears to have been paying the salary of an executive who also works personally for Ciara and Russell Wilson.

Could this be used by the Broncos to terminate his ridiculous contract

Yes.  There are moral or personal conduct provisions that allow clubs to break contracts but, I imagine the bar is high for that to be used.  Federal tax fraud might do it.

Shame if that were to happen.  I like the idea of Denver being in cap hell for the next five or so years.  

• Pie 1