• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

50 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m cool with Young, Stroud or Richardson

I still think we end up with Levis and I’d prefer they just send the extra picks to get the guy they like best but if that guy is sitting there at 3 they’ll make their move 

Don't forget we just hired a guy from there.

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

They’re doing what we should’ve done in 2020

The Bucs are giving themselves a shot at being able to draft Williams or Maye

Maybe so, but cutting a middle-of-the-road overpaid running back isn't really evidence of that.  They already started giving more and more carries to their 3rd round rookie RB Rachaad White in the second half of the season so the writing was already on the wall for Fournette who had a pretty underwhelming season.

• Pie 1

Rumor season and all, but IF Daniel "fickin" jones truly wants 45 mill per along with David Carr wanting 35 mill per......

Peace Out Reaction GIF

The list of players kept growing, with high interest towards panthers needs&wants.....lots of 3-4 guys

Time for Fittesesessssererer to show rhule was holding him back.....

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I thought I heard someone on Total Access a few weeks back speculate the Howell could be released this offseason.  I thought it an odd thing to say at the time but seeing as it's that team I wasn't too shocked.  The way Ron sounded in his interview today and as that tweet states, he sure sounded like they would take a qb in this draft. He didn’t sound like he was excited about his current qb situation to me.

Edited by Jon Snow