• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

That's what I said to Scot. The warrant is the only thing that just popped up. The incident that led to it is already known. 

The incident was known. I'm not sure his part in it was though since they're now saying he fled the scene and lied about not being there.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Rodgers seems to say he wants to make his decision quickly.

Critics point out he's done this sort of thing before.

Dafuq is it with aging great Packers QBs and this "will he or won't be" bullshit?

I would've thought that having to go through that bullshit as a young 1st round draft pick waiting in the wings would've ensured that Rodgers wouldn't do that, especially when you have Jordan Love sitting there in the exact same awkward spot he found himself in early on in his career.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dafuq is it with aging great Packers QBs and this "will he or won't be" bullshit?

I would've thought that having to go through that bullshit as a young 1st round draft pick waiting in the wings would've ensured that Rodgers wouldn't do that, especially when you have Jordan Love sitting there in the exact same awkward spot he found himself in early on in his career.

Because he's a dick just like Farve. His master taught him well. 

• Pie 2