• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints could be making a move for Carr

ncfan

2 minutes ago, BEASTfromdaEAST said:

O please let this happen! Fug the Aints. Carr couldn't do much with Adams,Waller,Renfrow and Jacobs. If this happens and we land Stroud this offseason will be shaping up very nicely for the Panthers to reclaim the South

Key word, IF we land Stroud.

We don’t get a QB this offseason.  Carr’s good enough with what they have to beat us.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope not. For one, I like Carr. For two, it gives the Saints a significant leg up in the division.

If it happens, I hope it's via trade that strips the Saints if significant assets.

This....let them tie up a lot of resources.  A good DC here will get everything handled.

I do hope for Carr's sake, he ends up in a better place than NO.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

$60M over the cap, don't think a trade is realistic. If he hits FA they could probably get rid of Winston somehow and get Carr's 1st year cap hit pretty low

The Raiders have to release him by Feb 15 or he is due 40 mill.  He will be released very soon IMO.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, travisura said:

Honestly the Falcons are probably the only team in the NFCS that won't be trying to land a new QB. Carr could be good with the Saints but I'd say first round playoff exit would be their ceiling with the current roster.

why wouldn't the Falcons try to add a QB? They cool with Ridder?

• Pie 2