• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints could be making a move for Carr

ncfan

3 hours ago, ncfan said:

Key word, IF we land Stroud.

We don’t get a QB this offseason.  Carr’s good enough with what they have to beat us.

Who cares? They arent doing poo in the playoffs with Carr, sure they can win a poo division and get a one and done playoff berth thats about it.

We need a real plan at QB, not Derek sorry ass Carr

He could honestly be getting offers from all four NFCSouth teams. And he'd probably be the top QB in the division for this season. After that... who knows.

I'm not saying he's great (and I do think he's probably good), but this division went from the strongest division by QBing to the weakest in just a couple of seasons.

15 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

He could honestly be getting offers from all four NFCSouth teams. And he'd probably be the top QB in the division for this season. After that... who knows.

I'm not saying he's great (and I do think he's probably good), but this division went from the strongest division by QBing to the weakest in just a couple of seasons.

I just see the Panthers ceiling being possible “season champs” and the failing in the playoffs. Kinda like the Vikings this year. Which may be good enough for some people but I’d like the see the Panthers win a Super Bowl. 

• Pie 2