• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints could be making a move for Carr

ncfan

I think that makes sense.  The Saints do not have a first rounder.  I think the NFC S is appealing to Carr--where he can be the man. 

The Saints, however, are last in the NFL in Cap Room, so they will have to package a player or two--this could get very interesting

23 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

For those clamoring for Carr.

Why is it the Raiders are moving on from him if he is so good?

Also what makes you think Carr will help this team with lesser weapons than he had in Vegas?

Cmon guys dont fall for the trap again. Have we not learned from Bridgewater/Darnold/Mayfield...

Because blaming Carr is easier than saying they fuged up bringing in McDaniel. 

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think that makes sense.  The Saints do not have a first rounder.  I think the NFC S is appealing to Carr--where he can be the man. 

The Saints, however, are last in the NFL in Cap Room, so they will have to package a player or two--this could get very interesting

The Saints do now after the Payton trade 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

When he starts playing for an organization that isn't being run like a Delta Tau Chi party. 

Hope that franchise isn't us.

Im tired of these bridge QB's. We need a young franchise QB who we can build around. Not another castoff QB from some other franchise.

Not all GMs are geniuses,The Chargers chose Rivers over Brees, with due respect to PR, Brees turned out to be the better player , and I doubt it was all Paytons coaching 

And Remember that TE the bears didn't want anymore, currently set to call the superbowl, and they traded him while he was producing on the field, Morons, but it worked out for us lol 

And we just traded a generational talent to SF, not because we wanted to, but because he didn't want to be here, and that situation can turn toxic real fast

My point is not all players are traded or released because they are bad, sometimes they are just not in the right system, like Matt Stafford on the Lions

Honestly though, if we can't land a good veteran bridge QB, Sam is good enough to win games if his defense doesn't get shredded by the same play , draft some CBs instead, can CJ Henderson