• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I feel very strongly about this... Derek Carr.

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I’m willing to give Reich a season, maybe two. But he sure he’s have a lot of the same earmarks as Rhule. 

Yeeeahhh, no he doesn't.

And I feel pretty comfortable saying he's gonna get more than "a season".

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 5

11 minutes ago, TJKJ23xx said:

Have you seen the tape on Richardson and Levi’s. Corral doesn’t look too bad from his college tape after seeing those break downs from JT. If you are so pressed to get a QB don’t be biased in your evaluation. My opinion is mine to think and to share. Until something happens don’t post a contradicting statement someone can reference back to when your “hot take” looks like hot garbage. 

Yeah I've seen their tape, I don't want Richardson at all. I've seen Corral's tape too and watched him in limited preseason action vs 4th stringers and he looked awful.

To say Corral looks better than prospects like Young and Stroud is just wrong.

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

What about what Matt Stafford did last year?

The Rams have superior coaching and had a much superior team. The Panthers are not Carr away from being close to that team. That may not be the case soon as they sold the future but was then.

The Panthers can’t get away with that. I’d say the team is still a couple years away and Reich is not even close to Mcvay level despite the hype on here. So even with that team, with Reich it may not even be possible.

I just don’t understand the problem with drafting a QB. Why can’t we expect our franchise to scout and select the future properly. Why must we go from from Cam to TB to Darnold to Cam to Balker to Darnold? Hell if we just stopped being stupid we could have Herbert right now. But no.

There is really no need. The perennial contenders do not have a plug in QB, they drafted them. I’m interested in consistency and a real chance not a NFCS title with 8 wins.

I would bet this draft has more than one franchise guy.

Edited by onmyown
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

The Rams have superior coaching and had a much superior team. The Panthers are not Carr away from being close to that team. That may not be the case soon as they sold the future but was then.

The Panthers can’t get away with that. I’d say the team is still a couple years away and Reich is not even close to Mcvay level despite the hype on here.

Excat same thing could have been said about the 2020 Rams.... the 2021 Eagles ....  we dont know poo until we see it.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Yeah I've seen their tape, I don't want Richardson at all. I've seen Corral's tape too and watched him in limited preseason action vs 4th stringers and he looked awful.

To say Corral looks better than prospects like Young and Stroud is just wrong.

I didn’t say them did I? Don’t assume. Young and Stroud look better but not for the cost to get. I’d rather give Corral a shot and get Carr.

• Pie 1

There was a time a year or two ago when I would be on board. But with what we've been through trying to rehab other teams unwanted QB's it's too big a risk for us to get burned again because we will have to ink him to a big deal. If this goes south Fitterer would surely be sent packing.

Edited by frankw
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, TJKJ23xx said:

I didn’t say them did I? Don’t assume. Young and Stroud look better but not for the cost to get. I’d rather give Corral a shot and get Carr.

Doing stupid poo like this is why it will cost us so much to get a real QB prospect, it is past time to bite the bullet and get a real QB prospect and not these other teams trash. 

7 minutes ago, TJKJ23xx said:

I guess I read it wrong I thought you said than draft any QB in this draft. We are going to trade up for one of them for sure. If we go with Carr we're gonna trade picks and take on a huge contract.

3 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

Both used multiple QBs over their tenure.

That's it...

lol so they are pretty much the same guy... except one has nearly 30 years of experience at the pro level at all levels and has a ring and has coached several winning seasons as a HC despite having multiple QBs.

oof