• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Top 100 Free Agents and their projected contract

Captain Morgan

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Daniel Jones is a good backup/marginal starter type. You are absolutely hamstringing yourself if you give him give money.

Hes greatly benefiting form being the best QB on the market.....That and age AND coming off a good/solid year......did I meantion he can run too?!?!

I say that with including Carr.

I think there a good chance he gets tagged..... they got enough room. Barkley can factor in this too. 

22 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Hes greatly benefiting form being the best QB on the market.....That and age AND coming off a good/solid year......did I meantion he can run too?!?!

I say that with including Carr.

I think there a good chance he gets tagged..... they got enough room. Barkley can factor in this too. 

Jones can't carry Carr's jockstrap. He's just not very good at all.

• Poo 1

I'd like to see us grab Austin Hooper and Poona Ford from the list, if we can get them for a bit below what they are saying the asking price is.

Not that we've got a lot of spending money to walk around with... where did it all go??? Dead cap, man.  CMC I can see and understand where it came from, good players get good contracts and there's always some jiggering it around. Now the $9 mill in dead cap for Robbie Anderson... that's a hanging offense just about. Daaaang.

• Pie 2