• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers favoring Levis?

kungfoodude

2 hours ago, stan786 said:

Sure, but you don't ignore good process just because a coach is new. If the head coach likes a QB and the team needs a QB you go get the QB as that's the most important position in the sport.

Being new means trust hasnt been earned.Im not ignoring good process , I am stating what   I consider the good process.

53 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

If you're choosing between the two because of potential, I'd have to go with Richardson because of age. He has less wear and injuries than Levis.

Yeah I think Richardson has the higher ceiling and is younger. I’d probably prefer him as well.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah I think Richardson has the higher ceiling and is younger. I’d probably prefer him as well.

I do think those are two of the most irrelevant factors that fans value highly. 

It matters how you play the position and how capable you are of playing the position. In that regard, both Levis and Richardson seem to be severely lacking. Physical abilities through the roof but incredibly minute intangibles.

31 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I do think those are two of the most irrelevant factors that fans value highly. 

It matters how you play the position and how capable you are of playing the position. In that regard, both Levis and Richardson seem to be severely lacking. Physical abilities through the roof but incredibly minute intangibles.

I get that but between the two, if you are gambling anyway, might as well gamble for the higher return.