• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers favoring Levis?

kungfoodude

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Thats cool and all but he officially was measured at 6-1.5 at the combine.  Thats a true measurement  and you are not even factoring in depth perception in that photo

Also baker was 6-0.5 at the combine.  Listed weights/heights are not accurate

You know what I think already but the more I look at this draft class Matt Corrals, college stats, accuracy, rushing ability line up very favorably with any of these perceived top picks at QB this draft.

Levis isn't on a powerhouse SEC team so I can totally understand why he's shot up in the draft mocks because he always had to achieve more with less sometimes having great showings and wins against the big boys. THAT is every NFL team not in the legacy club. The same goes for Matt Corral, not from a powerhouse program, just a rag tag bunch who looked to their QB for that extra they needed to win.

I'd be all in if ANYBODY like Drake Maye was in this QB crop. Not one(don't even come out of your mouths with AR).

IF there is a run at the top at QB two MONSTER DEs will be there or we can pick whomever we think the best WR in this draft is. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hell, even in high school.

When my high school submitted the team roster to the local paper for their annual high school football preview, I went and looked and found that I was had suddenly become two inches taller and about twenty pounds heavier 😄

The legend of Baker Mayfield has him as 6'3" throwing over mountains.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

There are a lot of things that are science, what you just did is possibly the least scientific thing ever.

This is what happens to people when ESPN's Sports "Science" segment is the most exposure to science they have.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

There are a lot of things that are science, what you just did is possibly the least scientific thing ever.

This is what happens to people when ESPN's Sports "Science" segment is the most exposure to science they have.

Image result for blow up the chemistry lab

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

If you can't include ocular data from different picture angles without being a conspiracy theorist. I can't help you.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

If you can't include ocular data from different picture angles without being a conspiracy theorist. I can't help you.

Please go review the definition of "science" and possibly at least read the first couple of paragraphs of the "scientific method" Wiki. Maybe that elementary understanding something will make your realize how completely moronic what you posted was.