• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Latest info on staff building

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Unless you already have somebody that's been at least somewhat groomed for that role, that's a pretty difficult thing to do in one year.

It is. That is why I am concerned about how they are going to go about doing this. It will be an interesting little experiment to say the least. 

• Pie 2

39 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If Evero is true to the direction he was given his replacement will already be on the team. Remember, one of his directives was to hire and train his successor as part of his staff. I think Reich and the soon to be OC will be given the same orders. I like the concept of doing that, as they should.  How practical it will be is yet to be determined. 

It is both good management practice and good leadership.  Every competent manager should be identifying and training his own replacement.

Edited by bythenbrs

30 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Unless you already have somebody that's been at least somewhat groomed for that role, that's a pretty difficult thing to do in one year.

Perhaps Evero was doing that very thing in Denver.  Bringing that assistant onboard would be the continuation of that process, not the start.  That is why I am curious to see who he brings over with him.

Maybe.

Edited by bythenbrs

4 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

It is both good management practice and good leadership.  Every competent manager should be identifying and training his own replacement.

Absolutely, we all do in the business world. In football however it's not been a common practice.  

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Perhaps Evero was doing that very thing in Denver.  Bringing that assistant onboard would be the continuation of that process, not the start.  That is why I am curious to see who he brings over with him.

Maybe.

I know he brought at least one coach with him to Denver from the Rams (DL Coach Marcus Dixon)

55 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's possible they fill the defensive side of the staff this week...

Lord, please find a place for Luke on this staff, and smite our division enemies with fire, disease and pestilence.  Amen.

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1