• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Request Interview w/ Evero for DC

Bear Hands

12 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Surely he views our defense as better equipped talent-wise if his goal is to get a head coaching job.

Eh. If the Vikings can field a decent defense they’re Super Bowl contenders. I think Carolina is a playoff team in this sorry division but they’re not championship level at anything. 

Edited by RJK

12 minutes ago, RJK said:

Eh. If the Vikings can field a decent defense they’re Super Bowl contenders. I think Carolina is a playoff team in this sorry division but they’re not championship level at anything. 

One thing Carolina has over the Vikings though is money, it's already been reported Tepper forced Miami to match Fangios offer of being the highest paid DC in the NFL; and unlike Miami, Minnesota doesn't have the luxury of no state income tax.

1 hour ago, RJK said:

exactly anyone who has winning as a priority isn’t going to come here vs . Minny lol

going to be hard to attract the best, there is really nothing going for the Panthers except a shitty division.

Dumb as rocks owner, fuged cap, HC is ‘ok’, a GM Rhule hired…

oh and it’s warm in Charlotte…that’s good I guess.

just one more reason to draft that elite talent QB.

• Poo 4