• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank You (a note of appreciation to the members of this forum)

Wolfcop

Speaking of youth basketball, I'm telling y'all if you get a chance to watch Freedom High School do it. I've seen Freedom have far better teams but they have two of the freakier athletes I've ever seen on a HS basketball court and I've seen a ton of D1 guys come through. The best player of the two is only a sophomore so you'll have two more years to see him unless he ends up going the prep school route which is rare for a Freedom player.

Screenshot_20230130-104938.thumb.png.aa65d0941b726f60ae2fe234fc74de96.png

I'm telling you, freaky. That kid is maybe 6'2" ish and can get his head to the rim.

• Flames 3

26 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I just wanted to say "thank you" for being Panthers fans and for your willingness to share your thoughts here. This is probably a little corny, but I don't know many diehard Panthers fans (or whatever you would call this group). You all are the ones I come to for sharing the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat, and everything in between. We disagree at times, and sometimes quite often. But I appreciate everyone who contributes to this forum and even the lurkers. Otherwise, I would be hanging out on the Panthers' FB & Twitter messaging portals for my Panthers conversations...well, maybe not. Reading some of that makes me appreciate the Huddle even more. Anyway, thank you! And now a break from the Huddle to watch some youth basketball, which can be much more frustrating than Panthers' football at times. 

OK, just get to the point.  How much do you want?

Around here, I get to deal with Cowboy fans (or people who call themselves Cowboys fans), Broncos fans, and sometimes even somebody wearing a Cardinals jersey.  Then there are the occasional Raidahs jerseys, but I don't think those folks know they moved from LA, let alone Oakland (twice) or that they are a pseudo-NFL team.  So Panthers discussions are like hen's teeth.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1