• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bozeman speculation

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’d rather spend a late pick on one and also have Mayes fill in if neeeded.

Ricky Stromberg C from Arkansas is the guy I'm looking at in about round 5.  Started his career at guard and then moved to center where he was more than solid.  Could be good depth at both positions.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, panfanman said:

Ricky Stromberg C from Arkansas is the guy I'm looking at in about round 5.  Started his career at guard and then moved to center where he was more than solid.  Could be good depth at both positions.

Big school, interior OL, and in the late rounds. All 3 point to a possible steal in the draft. I’d love a pick like this and to let Campen do his thing.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

I went to Baltimore one time, when we played the ravens back in 2006. Some guy tried to fight me on the way out just because I was wearing a delhomme jersey. Then once I got about one block over from the inner harbor I felt like I was in iraq circa 2003. Would never go back again. 

I went to that game too. Sat with a bunch of Ravens fans in my Pep jersey. We talked smack all game and it was a wild game. Afterwards the biggest loudest purple clad fans we had talked the most crap at said “You guys should hang back and walk out with us because there’s going to be idiots out there that want to fight you.” It was an awesome experience. Probably would not repeat.

18 hours ago, OldhamA said:

I've never been to Baltimore, but Charlotte is the most milquetoast American city I've been to. 

I spat my drink out when Steve Smith said as such on his podcast recently, paraphrasing "you'd better be ready to ante-up for Playoff tickets because there's not much else going on in Charlotte". 

Don't go...no reason to.

Baltimore is likely the worst "city" I've ever been to in my life...and I've been around ya know.

On 2/5/2023 at 1:04 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I'm sure the Bozemans do love it here. Gotta be a breath of fresh air to get out of that hell hole that is Baltimore.

It’s not a coincidence that so many former players end up making Charlotte their home. It’s a great place to live and raise a family. As some one who grew up in Charlotte and recently moved away to Texas, let me tell you there is no place like home. 

39 minutes ago, joemac said:

It’s not a coincidence that so many former players end up making Charlotte their home. It’s a great place to live and raise a family. As some one who grew up in Charlotte and recently moved away to Texas, let me tell you there is no place like home. 

Good to hear because I’m moving to Charlotte in April! 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Charlotte is nice but Raleigh is the best city in North Carolina and it ain't even close!

*Fun fact Raleigh is ranked in the top 5 cities to live in the US.

Womp Womp no way I’m from outside of Raleigh and it’s cool for a weekend trip for a concert or game but Raleigh kinda sucks to me. Too many people from up north have priced actual Raleigh residents outside of Raleigh closer to the likes of Butner. And I personally enjoy Charlotte’s vibe exponentially more.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

Womp Womp no way I’m from outside of Raleigh and it’s cool for a weekend trip for a concert or game but Raleigh kinda sucks to me. Too many people from up north have priced actual Raleigh residents outside of Raleigh closer to the likes of Butner. And I personally enjoy Charlotte’s vibe exponentially more.

Whatever floats your boat.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CashNewton22 said:

Good to hear because I’m moving to Charlotte in April! 

I think AI(yup) and even randy moss moved there, a while back too. Its a great mix of big city and country.....plenty of homes with land, good natured people, traffic is bad but not ATL bad.....its in the middle of NY and FL. Many others have moved there. 

I got to move soon too.... 

I'm a Panthers fan currently living in the Columbia/Baltimore MD area. Baltimore does have it's problems for sure but the city does have some nice qualities. They have some tremendous restaurants in the city and the downtown is very walkable with a of attractions to enjoy. You do have to be carful and aware of your surroundings like you do in any other big city. As far a Charlotte being a bland city I guess that's a matter of opinion. The city have three professional sports teams, plenty of restaurants and bars, mostly all the major concerts and plays and other forms of entertainment come to the city so I don't understand the criticism. But like I said different strokes for different folks.