• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why we won't get the #1 pick

DaveThePanther2008

41 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Fixed

Everybody needs to be prepared for us not to get a QB and Reich may either have to find a vet or give Corral a chance. 

Because we may want to move up and get a QB we may not want to pay the price or we may not find trade partners. 

It’s not “fixed.” Corral went on IR all season so there are zero reasons for Reich to bet the season on a precious HC’s 3rd round QB who played 0 snaps. Third round QBs aren’t typically drafted to be starters…

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I read something about a lot of people thinking Stroud is too mild mannered, almost "aloof". Same goes with Richardson. This could make Stroud drop. Herbert had these concerns too FWIW.

I think Levis is the first or 2nd QB taken. 

Keep those rumors going! Stroud hates football and is too mild mannered. I heard he can’t read a defense either. Teams should DEFINITELY pass on him…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I read something about a lot of people thinking Stroud is too mild mannered, almost "aloof". Same goes with Richardson. This could make Stroud drop. Herbert had these concerns too FWIW.

Yea, they dont feel those are "leader" traits.........BS

Maybe its panthers GM finesserrererer putting these smoke signals out, its got legs....

hmmmm...

Edited by Basbear

47 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We are all hoping but I really believe the highest we can probably trade up is 5.  One of the top 3 are maybe there but that is seriously debatable.  I think surprisingly Young might be the guy dropping because of size but who knows.  The reality is we aren’t in a good position to get a QB in his draft unless you like AR15 and the Raiders might take him.

Ending up with CJ Stroud feels like an impossible scenario.

Edited by Shocker