• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr exploring options

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We will see. I don't blame him for leaving the McDaniels situation but I don't want to see us end up in some bidding war. If we sign him to some big deal, it's going to make us have to make some tough decisions in the near future. 

I keep going back to the statement from Reich where he said that Fitterer sets the 53 players and he decides who starts. That means Fitterer is controlling the draft and FA so he is picking the qb. That worries me.

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I keep going back to the statement from Reich where he said that Fitterer sets the 53 players and he decides who starts. That means Fitterer is controlling the draft and FA so he is picking the qb. That worries me.

Fitterer and Morgan will discuss with Reich what he wants.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Fitterer and Morgan will discuss with Reich what he wants.

I'm sure they will. It still doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling that Fitterer has final say on the 53. After the Darnold deal I guess I'm a little gun shy. Especially with Carr out there. 

1 hour ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I think the Jets are being slept on with Carr. A lot of people think that’s where Rodgers ends up, but my money is he stays in Green Bay for another year. 

Really? Is that an option with Rodgers? I thought both parties involved were ready to move on...? I haven't really been keeping up with the situation.

Edited by PantherFanInPhilly

6 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Really? Is that an option with Rodgers? I thought both parties involved were ready to move on...? I haven't really been keeping up with the situation.

Reports are Green Bay would prefer to trade him but I don’t think he’s made up his mind. Who knows with that guy. But he’s threatened to retire for like 5 years now and ends up playing for the Packers. Just a guess. 

• Pie 2