• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Athletic mock from today Top 6 picks

raleigh-panther

Just now, Shocker said:

Drake Maye has a ton of talent.  He also played very suspect to end last season and will be surrounded by suspect talent next season.  He isn’t a sure thing either. Sorry

Been saying this for the longest. He also played in the weak ACC. Not hard to look good in a weak conference.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Were you wanting Howell? Looks like he is starting next year for Rivera.

Wanting and expecting it to be Howell. Was watching live when the trade was announced and just knew he was the selection, until it wasn’t. Not that I think Howell is going to be an all-pro, but I loved his value for our 3rd round pick. Knowing he lasted until the 5th made me sick we traded up. 

Obviously, Purdy looks like the biggest miss with that pick now, but I’m not claiming I saw that coming. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I've been watching this dude wonder around the forum pushing his idiotic anti QB drafting shtick. Stupidity giving me a got damn headache. He acts like we are the ones drafting the players, give it a fugging rest. The Panthers are going to trade up and draft a QB this year and if you think otherwise, you truly do not pay attention to trends and what our decision makers are saying in these interviews.

but yes hell31ok, please tell us more about how we should draft a FUGGING OFFENSIVE GUARD at 9 because our starting guard is recovering from a knee injury and might not be ready in time.

Oh he is awful. Nothing is worse than a smug comment from someone who doesn’t know what he is talking about. I mean we signed a former QB offensive HC to help us find a QB. Top 10 drafted OL are typically LTs (like the one we literally drafted last year in the top 10). We aren’t drafting OL in the top 10…

1 minute ago, ECHornet said:

Wanting and expecting it to be Howell. Was watching live when the trade was announced and just knew he was the selection, until it wasn’t. Not that I think Howell is going to be an all-pro, but I loved his value for our 3rd round pick. Knowing he lasted until the 5th made me sick we traded up. 

Obviously, Purdy looks like the biggest miss with that pick now, but I’m not claiming I saw that coming. 

Purdy has a lot going for him in SF. HC, OL, TE, RB, and WR1 are some of the league’s best. Howell looked decent with much less in Washington. 

• Beer 1