• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rangers 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

9 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Can't win the Cup if you can't beat NY.

They are a 2-line team with nowhere near the talent throughout the lineup, yet Carolina can't beat them.

And putting hats on visiting ice? Fug NY fans. They need to go home to their trailer park in Thomasville.

Hey now...nothing wrong with Thomasville. Pretty sure 99% of those transplants are in Cary/Raleigh. 

• Beer 1

I have a lot of thoughts…

1). What exactly is Svech providing to the team? He’s been the same player for several seasons and hasn’t scored in weeks. He need to be leveling guys if he’s not going to score on a consistent basis. 

2). It’s time for a trade. Our “stars” are way too hot and cold. Necas, Aho, Svech, etc. can go several games without scoring. It’s time to trade for Meier. If that takes Jarvis, so be it. 

3). The PP is a joke. Fire the coach that’s responsible for it. We all know who it is. Hold them accountable. Way too much skill on the roster to be this inept at scoring on it.

4). We need Meier. Period. At worst, he scores less but uses his body to set the tone. We need a F that’s going to abuse the opposition if Svech isn’t going to be that guy.

5). We were rusty and left Freddie out to dry all night. It’s frustrating considering who we were playing. There might be a psychological aspect there. Aho, Necas, and Brady especially all looked lost and ass. 

If they don’t use this cap space, it’s a clear message to the organization and the fans. Aho may walk after next year. He’s competitive as they come and wants to win. We need to use this space and can do so while making the team better now and keeling our window open. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Beer 1

Welp, just got back in. I had a feeling this one was going to be lop-sided, but I didn’t expect us to be on the losing end. Don’t know what it is about season transitions, but we seem to have a hard time handling it. We just seemed to go through the motions tonight. Hopefully we strike a deal before the trade deadline for someone that works out because come playoff time I don’t have high hopes that they don’t go like last year. 

Hats off (probably bad choice of words) to the fans tonight. It was like a Panthers/Steelers game only the home fans gave a damn. Ranger fans got under my skin walking in, packing in around the glass pregame like they were all trying to get through the same subway door was annoying, but the hats on ice and the walk out of the arena just pissed me off.

Let’s go curb stomp Montreal. 

• Pie 2