• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar Jackson Rumors: Ravens Could Consider Trading QB for 'Windfall' of Draft Picks

GOAT

The Baltimore Ravens might be willing to trade Lamar Jackson "for a windfall of draft picks," according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo.

The report said the Ravens will use the franchise tag on Jackson if they're unable to strike a bargain on a long-term contract. That may not preclude Baltimore from moving on, though.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10065247-lamar-jackson-rumors-ravens-could-consider-trading-qb-for-windfall-of-draft-picks

• Flames 1

I don't know about this one, I was for it earlier in the season before yet another injury derailed his season, he might have already peaked and he'll never be the same MVP level he was (due to injuries).

I am all in on the Stroud bus, trade those picks to Chicago

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I like Lamar. He’s an elite QB.

With that said, I’d rather use our capital to move up in the draft for Stroud or Young.

I like him too, the injuries the last few years concern me though along with the massive contract he'll get. Rookie QB is definitely the way to go, maybe consider signing Carr as a bridge guy if he gets cut but he can't be our plan at starting QB past a season or so. Sick of trying to make some reclamation project vet work.

• Beer 2

If the panthers want to compete for a Super Bowl they need a QB on a rookie contract and as many picks as they can keep after trading up to fill out the roster. Trading the farm for a QB looking for a mega deal just hamstrings the franchise 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1