• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar Jackson Rumors: Ravens Could Consider Trading QB for 'Windfall' of Draft Picks

GOAT

12 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Llamar ain’t coming here.  He’s gonna go to a big market if, and it’s a big if, he is traded.  

Lamar going to whoever pays him the money.

If Tepper chased after Watson im sure he will at least put in a offer for Lamar.

My bet is the Jets offer something crazy they seem to be the most desperate team for a QB right now.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lamar going to whoever pays him the money.

If Tepper chased after Watson im sure he will at least put in a offer for Lamar.

My bet is the Jets offer something crazy they seem to be the most desperate team for a QB right now.

This makes sense.

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

This will be interesting to watch. If they non exclusive tag him, it would just take two firsts and a new contract. That’d be better than an exclusive which they would ask for a lot of picks and player(s). 

I would offer that in a heartbeat and so would other teams.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Don't do it. Look at the two teams that traded king's ransoms for QBs then proceeded to give them massive contracts to boot this past off-season. They suck and they have limited resources available to change that.

So are we just going to compare every QB to Russell Wilson now?

Watson hasn't played football in 2 years and you writing him off after he played 6 games?

Cmon these guys could easily bounce back next year. Lets wait before we say they are washed.

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So are we just going to compare every QB to Russell Wilson now?

Watson hasn't played football in 2 years and you writing him off after he played 6 games?

Cmon these guys could easily bounce back next year. Lets wait before we say they are washed.

There's no fair trade value for an elite franchise QB in his prime. If one is potentially available, it's a huge red flag. Watson's red flag was obvious. Wilson looks washed.

What's Lamar's red flag? I'm for letting someone else mortgage their franchise to find out.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's no fair trade value for an elite franchise QB in his prime. If one is potentially available, it's a huge red flag. Watson's red flag was obvious. Wilson looks washed.

What's Lamar's red flag? I'm for letting someone else mortgage their franchise to find out.

Lamar hasn't even hit his prime yet.lol

Check his record as a starting QB. The dude wins games. His problem is he can't stay healthy. 

It's crazy you rather trade the farm for the unknown Stroud, but not do the same for a proven guy in Lamar.

If it came down to trading the farm give me Lamar easily. I love Stroud but he's still a unknown. Lamar with a below average offense will still get you 10 wins by himself. Lets not act like Lamar Jackson isn't elite when he's playing.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lamar hasn't even hit his prime yet.lol

Check his record as a starting QB. The dude wins games. His problem is he can't stay healthy. 

It's crazy you rather trade the farm for the unknown Stroud, but not do the same for a proven guy in Lamar.

If it came down to trading the farm give me Lamar easily. I love Stroud but he's still a unknown. Lamar with a below average offense will still get you 10 wins by himself. Lets not act like Lamar Jackson isn't elite when he's playing.

I haven't advocated trading the farm for a draft prospect either.

Inability to stay healthy is a HUGE red flag.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

If Fitt’s plan is to insert a QB on a rookie contract Into a ready made roster, then Gotdammit stick to the plan. Any plan, just have one and execute it.

Id love to have Lamar here. Division title would likely be solidified. But how about just sticking to the plan for once. Please

Edited by Mills